The Dingle Peninsula
1 Day Private Tour - The Dingle Peninsula
All our private tours begin with you being collected from your accommodation or another point that suits you best.
Then on to Dingle where you can visit the following:
* Visit Dingle town
* Drive along Slea Head, an area of outstanding beauty
* Visit the Beehive Huts
* View the Gallarus
* See the remains of the School House built for the set of the film Ryan's Daughter
* Views of the legendary island, known as the The Sleeping Giant
* Great Blasket Islands - Tour available from the visitors centres
* Walk on stunning beaches, such as Clogher Beach & Coumeenole Beach
* Visit Dunquin Pier
* Call to Krueger’s Pub (famed as the most Westerly pub in Ireland!) This is a Gaeltacht area and the locals are often heard speaking in our native Irish language (Gaelige)
All you have to do is enjoy the journey along one of the most stunning areas of natural beauty in the country.
As a professional photographer, Rodney, who will be driving you on your tour, knows this area like the back of his hand! Not just the well known areas but many hidden gems along the way. Sit back and relax in our luxury 9 seater van and let him show you the beautiful Dingle Peninsula.
A private day tour is the perfect way to relax and enjoy the scenery without needing to drive. As it is your private tour, you have all the freedom of self-driving, you can stop at the locations you like, but with the added bonus of having an experienced driver who has extensive knowledge of the best locations in the area.
Our 9 seater van has more than enough space for you and your family or friends to enjoy the day out together! We cater for groups of up to 7 on private day tours.
Simply send us a message listing the dates you are interested in, how many are in your group, where you require collection from and Sandra, our Tour Coordinator will respond to you as soon as possible with a quote and details of availability.